- All-in-One System
- Soundbar - NEW
- Speaker Systems
Audiophile-Grade DAC and Headphone Amp for iPad®, iPhone® and iPod Touch®.
- Bit-perfect, low jitter USB Host Mode operation
- Digitally controlled analog volume control provides precise control, accurate channel tracking and superior resolution.
- 3.5mm headphone output jack
- 24-bit DAC
- No sample rate conversion
The Icon iDo delivers audiophile-grade CD quality sound to digital music files stored on Apple® mobile digital devices. iDo is ideal for music enthusiasts and musicians alike who primarily listen to—and have their digital music libraries stored on—these devices.
Apple products are becoming the hub of a person’s entire music and audio collection, so improving the audio quality produced by these devices is key. The Icon iDo delivers on that at very affordable price point.
- Frequency Response : 10Hz – 20kHz, – 0.5 dB
- THD+Noise : 0.01% (1ｋHz), 1.2 Vrms
- Inputs : USB (from iPod, iPhone, iPad)
- Sampling Rate: Max 48kHz 24bit
- Outputs: Analog RCA = 2Vrms, Digital Output: Coaxial 75 Ohm
- USB DAC : USB 1.0 and 1.1 up to 44.1kHz/16-bit, USB 2.0 Full-Speed up to 96kHz/24-bit
- IR remote Receiver: Accept iPod remote control IR signals for volume control and playback adjustmentHeadphone Output Impedance (3.5mm full-size headphone output jack) : 5 Ohm
- Headphone power output : 130mW rms @ 16 Ohm / 88mW rms @ 30 Ohm / 51mW rms @ 60 Ohm / 28mW rms @ 120 Ohm / 12mW rms @ 300 Ohm
- Power Supply :100-240 VAC
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 6” x 1” x 4.5 d x 1”
iDo extracts audio data in its original digital form (in USB Host mode) from Apple mobile digital devices, delivering bit-perfect, low-jitter, audiophile-quality music file playback.
*The maximum sample rate currently supported by Apple is 16-bit/44.1kHz or 24-bit/48kHz.
**Icon iDo is designed to work with Apple iTune and iPod software. Other applications may not work (but we have not found any application that is incompatible with iDo).